No internet connection on ipad, says unsecured Network

No internet connection on ipad, says unsecured Network. Never had this problem before. I use forflight on my iPad. The Flightbox wi-fi shows up and says “No Internet Connection” and also shows Unsecured Network and that I need to configure my router to use WPA2 Personal (AES) security type for this network. Not sure how to do this? Also I get the message and if I go back to forflight, sometimes the ads-b works?? I have all the latest updates on all devices. Not sure what has changed for this to be happening?

I have not heard anything as of yet. I wish to add more information. I have two iPads. One has ios 9.3.5(13G36) software update and the other one has ios 10.0.2 (14A456). The iPad that has the older software update connects with the internet. The other iPad does not. The flightbox WI-fi shows up on both, but does not connect with the one. ADS-B works on both, and in the flightbox app. everything is in the green.

I’m getting the same issue!!! Any solution yet?

Not yet. Was wondering if update to the New ios 10.1 would help? Foreflight has give the all clear on it.