Flightview System now Installed

I finished installing my Flightview system yesterday except for the EMS. I already have an EIS and GRT slave display so I figured I would leave that in place until I got the rest of the FLightview System sorted. A test flight showed that the system is working and the connection to my TruTrak autopilot is working well. I can turn on and off the autopilot and it intercepts courses smoothly. Still working with the attitude display…it seems to be very slow in indicating my attitude during changes. Will post more as I get more experience with it.
Ed, Vans RV-9A

Hello Ed, any updates on how your system is performing now?

Performing well. I have a few minor issues I hope will be addressed by Steven.

1. The text is too small on the map and would be much easier to read airport ID and similar labels in a larger text.
  2. Flightbox Pro does send location info to WingX but not to IFly which is my preferred sectional go to. Strange because the old Flightbox does send location to both programs.
  3. Autopilot works very well. I am not using the EMS currently although I have the box. I have a GRT EIS that talks to my GRT EFIS and displays that info. I like some functions the GRT has and hate to give them up, like LOP, %Power, graphical EGT and CHT history.