AHRS Beta v2 Firmware - Now Available

Greetings folks. I’ve published a new version of the AHRS beta firmware on the website. You can download it from here. You will still need to use the web interface to install the update. And as with the previous update, you won’t be able to use the FlightBox Utility for iOS.

Features of v2 include:

• User-defined orientation
  • 10 Hz updates
  • Better auto-calibration
  • New attitude indicator display
  • Includes serial output option

Here’s a video that reviews the features of the new firmware and explains how to enable the sensors and set the orientation.

Hi Steve, thanks for the update. I just wanted to let you know that I have an issue seeing the new Attitude Indicator under GPS/AHRS using Microsoft Edge, but works fine using Chrome. I get this message:

It doesn’t appear your computer can support WebGL.
Click here for more information.

Its a browser issue but others may see the error also. Here is the Microsoft link it takes you to when you click for more information: WebGL (Windows) | Microsoft Learn

You might try a hard-refresh on the page (Ctrl + F5 on Windows). That fixed a similar error message on Safari on Mac. Not sure if it will fix it on Edge.

Thanks!

-S

Good afternoon Steve,

I’ve installed the software (successfully I believe) but I don’t have the features from the video. I thought I followed the instructions but apparently not…

Please advise.

Thanks,

John

Second image:

Thanks,

John

Try giving it a hard refresh: Ctrl + F5 on Windows, Command + Shift + R on a Mac. That will flush out the old copy of the page and force it to load a fresh version. You’ll need to do that on each of the pages - Status, GPS / AHRS, and Settings.

Steve,

That worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

Hi.
I am have same problem after uptade to beta ver. Hard refresh or new pc with clear brouser not help.
No line with bautrate!